- Direct participation in the preparation of individual, i.e. by intra-group business units, and consolidated monthly, quarterly and annual reports (“Management Report”) for the Group Companies;
- Preparation of annual financial reports based on the internal control requirements and International Financial Reporting Standards (“IFRS”); adjustment of accounting entries to the requirements of IFRS;
- Financial analysis including monthly management reports with detailed explanations of outcomes, identification of trends in financial performance and recommendations for improvement;
- Involvement in the process of budgeting for the Group Companies;
- Implement operational data collection, processing and consolidation of the evidence necessary for budgetary control;
- Variance analysis of monthly budget vs. actual reported results, provide written explanation of deviations;
- Participate in strategic data analysis, research, and modelling for senior company leadership;
- Participating in the improvement of organization ERP to targeted level;
- Other tasks assigned by the direct supervisor (financial analysis, data collection, etc.)
- Supervise the assigned team, carry out control over their work, carry out performance assessment and take related actions (bonus, development and support).
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Finance, Accounting and other finance-related disciplines;
- ACCA qualifications;
- Minimum 3-5 years of related work experience;
- Fluent in Azerbaijani, good in English;
- Advanced user of MS Office programs;
- Theoretical and practical knowledge of generally accepted principles and rules of accounting, international financial management, and economic principles;
- Experience in Big Four audit firms will be preferred.
- Negotiation skills and the ability to develop strong working relationships
- Excellent business judgment, analytical, and decision-making skills
- Strong self-discipline and deadline culture
- Stress-resistant, teamwork skills, presentation skills
If you meet the criteria for success please send your CV to [email protected] with the position title of “Senior Budgeting and Reporting Specialist” in the subject line.