- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements for intra-group business units and analysis of performance on a monthly basis;
- To ensure the preparation of annual IFRS statements;
- Identifying differences between actual and budgeted financial data at the end of each reporting period;
- To participate in all stages of external, as well as internal audits;
- Carrying out profitability and efficiency analyses (processes, products, profit-cost centres) and making proposals;
- Analyze profitability by sales channels, business models, customers and prepare analytical reports for management;
- Analyzing collection of financial resources from points of sale and ensuring that relevant information is sent to the sales team.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Finance, Accounting and other finance-related disciplines;
- Minimum 2-3 years of work experience in a related field;
- Fluent in Azerbaijani, good in English;
- Advanced user of MS Office programs.
- ACCA F2, F3, F7 and other related international certificates are preference;
- Ability to work with financial reports;
- Analytical and strategic thinking, statistical and mathematical knowledge
- Ability to clearly express ideas and to develop and maintain efficient business contacts.
If you meet the criteria for success please send your CV to [email protected] with the position title of “Leading Budgeting and Reporting Specialist” in the subject line.